I want to give a huge shout-out and thank you to Erika The Bibliophile for nominating me for a Liebster award. She is so sweet and kind. Definitely check out her site if you like books or if you want a friend. 🙂
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
- Give your readers 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions from the blog who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers to receive this award.
- Come up with 11 questions for your nominees!
- I am 5’1 and a fourth.
- I prefer to stay up late as opposed to waking up early.
- I like things to happen in 5s and 10s. As in I can’t get out of bed if it is 7:53… I must wait till it is 7:55 or 8:00. If I am messing with the volume on the TV it must be on like 15 or 20… not 22.
- I have a border collie/black lab named Zoey.
- I really want to street race one day.
- My favorite author is Jodi Picoult.
- My current snack obsession is Good Value Fudge Mint Cookies… they taste like Thin Mints.
- I have switched my major four times.
- I could live off of microwavable food.
- I have a weakness for romantic drama or comedy movies.
- I want to adopt my children.
I am going to break the rules and not nominate anyone. I nominated last time I did this and I haven’t been on the prowl for new blogs lately.
- What is your worst bookish habit?
- I like to buy multiple books at the store, but I read the one I actually came there for and never get around to the others.
- Which fictional character would you have actually dated in high school?
- Boy that is a tough one. Umm there are so many great guy characters out there. I would definitely put Will Cooper from Slammed on this list, but also Landon Carter from A Walk to Remember, and really majority of Sarah Dessen’s boy characters as well.
- What is your favorite movie/tv series adaptation of a book?
- I really enjoyed the movie adaptation of A Walk to Remember. I know they don’t match, but I call it a success when I can enjoy the movie and the book separately.
- What book genre/types of books do you absolutely refuse to read?
- I refuse to read horror books.
- Which author have you read the most book from?
- Jodi Picoult. I’ve read them all and I think it is up to 14 books now.
- Do you prefer a physical book or e-book? Or both?
- Definitely the physical book. I have a Nook, but I don’t like to use it. I only got it, because Picoult wrote a prequel that was only offered as an e-book. I just like holding the physical book and being able to see how far I have gotten and other things.
- What book could you not finish and why?
- I rarely don’t finish a book, but there have been a few. The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks. I used to be a big Sparks fan, but recently I haven’t been that into it. I have tried to read The Notebook multiple times, but I just like the movie so much more.
- What book do you believe is highly overrated?
- Honestly anything by John Green. I was so tired of hearing about The Fault in Our Stars. Sure, I read it and it was a good read, but people just took their obsession with it a little too far.
- Who are your least favorite/hated characters and which books are they from?
- Edward and Bella from Twilight. I liked the first book, because I was in Junior High, but honestly these characters have no depth and a creepy love that makes no sense.
- There are others, but I can’t think of them at the moment.
- If you read Young Adult Books what are some of the common tropes in these books that you are tired of seeing?
- I am tired of seeing books about vampires that is for sure. I am also tired of possessive boys being the star of so many books. Sure I like a good bad-boy book, but you can have a bad-boy who isn’t abusive and overly possessive.
- This one is non-book related but I am a huge fan of Disney so I’d like to know who is your favorite Disney princess?(Disney character if you don’t like any Disney princess)
- Ariel for sure!!
❤ a girl