… because that would be so convenient. 😉
After such a busy and exhausting week, the all too sweet Meghan @Hey Meghan nominated me for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award. This totally put a smile on face, because there are days I really feel like I let y’all down by putting my blog on the back burner when my “life” takes over, but friends like her keep me going! So thanks girl! ❤
- Put the logo at the top of your post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and put a link to their post.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers.
- Post 7 facts about yourself.
- I am currently pursuing a long distance relation— oh wait! actually we haven’t defined it yet…. He wants to wait until we meet in person in December, so I am in a state of anxiously awaiting the end of the year!
- Most people don’t know I have naturally curly hair. Why? You ask, well because I straighten it. Why? You ask, well because it stays for three days like that. [My philosophy: if I wore it curly every day no one would think it was cute lol]
- I have a serious addiction to Dr Pepper and I firmly believe it makes the world taste better!
- Bluebell is the only ice cream I like to eat, so I am seriously craving ice cream at the moment.
- I am practically an old woman trapped in a young girl’s body due to my love of knitting, scrapbooking, and reading.
- I am sitting in the floor while I type this.
- My bathroom is my current obsession!!
- Cassidy @Cassidyxo
- Alex @Alexandra Write Now
- Becky @Strikeouts and Sprinkles
- Cara @Onwards and Upwards
- Britni @a work in progress;
And a very big thanks again to Meghan for making my week just a little brighter!!
❤ a girl