A huge thank you to Erika @Erika in Bookventureland for nominating me for this award! (I am so sorry it took me so long to get around to it, but I had some free time today!) So go check out her blog, because she has fantastic book reviews! 🙂
- Link to the blogger who took the time to nominate you.
- List seven random things about yourself.
- Nominate seven creative, beautiful bloggers.
- Notify the amazing people that you nominated for the award.
- I hate water. It’s gross. It’s tasteless. It’s clear. It’s boring. Just give me a Dr Pepper and I’ll be happy!
- Rainbow goldfish are better than regular goldfish. So I stick my tongue out to all of you who say that they taste the same… they don’t.
- I have naturally curly hair, but most people don’t know that, because I wear it straight on a regular basis.
- Finding Nemo is my favorite Disney Pixar movie ever. I love it and could watch it everyday without it getting old!
- I am currently sitting in the library neglecting to do my homework, but blogging is just so much more fun.
- I could binge watch Netflix shows all day long. Right now my current obsession is Heroes.
- Mornings are not my friend. Ever. It doesn’t matter if I got to sleep early or late, I can’t seem to wake up at a decent hour.
Thank you again Erika for nominating me! 😀
❤ a girl
P.S. So I am awful, but I put off these awards so much, but I would like to give a GINORMOUS thank you to Tiffani @The Book Venom for also nominating for this award! Check out her site, because she also has fantastic book reviews! You are so sweet and I appreciate it so much! 🙂